Team Building Program - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento
The Team Building Program is an option for volunteer teams who would like to take their donation of time a step farther and make an even bigger impact in building hope and homes for families in need in our community.
Team Building Program participants donate both their time and financial sponsorship for an unforgettable day of camaraderie and building.
Your team can learn to:
- Improve Communication
- Develop cooperation and camaraderie
- Interact with coworkers from all levels of the corporate hierarchy
- Build morale and team spirit
- Forge bonds with clients
- Work toward a common goal
Give back to the Community:
- Provide the funds needed to build affordable homes in Sacramento County
- Offer a valuable volunteer experience
- Give your team an opportunity to experience the thrill of seeing the immediate results of their labor
- Present the opportunity to work alongside and empower our future homeowners
- The donation is fully tax deductible. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento is an official 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID: 68-0085804)
Benefits for your organization:
- Media – we will provide you access to our branding. The exclusive use of the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento logo partnered with your company logo can be a powerful marketing tool.
- Social Media – see your team highlighted on our Facebook page.
- Companies may recruit up to 10 volunteers to build, but are not obligated to do so. Many companies invite their clients and colleagues to join them
- Enjoy a truly unique Team Building experience – all for a great cause and an amazing family.
$1,000 donation for up to 10 participants (an additional $100 per additional volunteer beyond 10) includes:
- A day of building a Habitat for Humanity Greater Sacramento house
- Designated Site Leader
- Team Builder T-Shirt for all participants
- Lunch provided for all participants by a member of our staff
- A photo of your group on site
- Your group’s day of service highlighted on our Facebook
- Priority event scheduling.
Team Building opportunities take place Wednesday through Saturdays throughout the year and are scheduled on a first-come basis. Scheduling is subject to date availability, though Team Build participants do receive priority scheduling.
The workday is from 7:30am-1:30pm and volunteers are requested to make a full-day commitment. We may be able to accommodate larger groups, depending on the stage of construction. Companies may recruit additional volunteers for an additional requested donation of $100 per volunteer.
Companies are encouraged to give more if they are able and we thank you for keeping Habitat in mind while pursing your charitable giving goals. The Team Building Program is an option for volunteer groups who are looking to give back in a more substantial way. All levels of support are appreciated and volunteers are not required to donate in order to volunteer as non-sponsor days are also available.
No previous construction skills are expected. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento will provide skilled construction staff to train and supervise. All tools, safety equipment, and building materials needed for the day will be provided.
To receive more information or schedule a Team Building day for your business or group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 440-1215 ext. 1112