Real Estate Build - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento
As professionals in the Real Estate Industry, you know that homeownership matters to individuals, families, and communities. It matters because it provides a foundation for growth for families and children, and it strengthens communities and our economy.
Through Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento and this special collaborative project spearheaded by First American Title Insurance in collaboration with the local real estate industry, you have the unique opportunity to come together with partners in the industry, strengthen and make new professional connections, and help make the dream of homeownership a reality for a local low-income family and help change their lives forever.
To hear more about how to be involved in this special project, contact Leah Miller at LMiller@HabitatGreaterSac.org
About the “Real Estate Build” Project
The Real Estate Build is a home build project in collaboration with First American Title Insurance and various partners in the Real Estate Industry who will come together to help fully sponsor a Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento home and help build it alongside the future family.
Full sponsorship cost of the project is $150,000 with various levels of sponsorship opportunities for real estate build partners.
Construction of the real estate home build project and volunteer engagement opportunities for project partners will begin in fall of 2017.
- The opportunity to help change the life of a family in need in your community.
- Team building and networking opportunities for your organization on the jobsite and throughout the project length with your team and other leaders in the real estate industry.
- The opportunity to work with Habitat for Humanity and be co-branded alongside the 2016 #1 “Most Trusted” and “Most Loved” nonprofit brand in America (according to the Harris Poll EquiTrend study)
- Listed on the Habitat website as a project sponsor.
- Recognition in all media surrounding the special project.
- Featured on Habitat Greater Sacramento’s social media.
- Logo on banner and signage prominently displayed during construction on the jobsite and after construction in the Habitat ReStore.
- Opportunity to take part in the dedication ceremony.
- Included in article in Habitat Greater Sacramento’s’ newsletter sent to over 40,000 supporters.
Questions? Contact Leah Miller at LMiller@HabitatGreaterSac.org