Donate to make a difference!
When you give today, you help make a safe, healthy home for the holidays possible for low-income families, seniors, veterans, and children in our region in critical need.
Give online today through our safe and secure online donation process or send a check payable to “Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento” to our office at 819 North 10th Street Sacramento, CA 95811.
Tax ID: 68-0085804
Additional Ways to Give:
- Leave a Legacy – Include Habitat in your estate plan or will to make generational impact.
- Support with Stocks – Receive a tax deduction and avoid capital gains tax on stocks, bonds, or mutual funds.
- Arrange an Annuity – Make a donation and receive income for life on return from its investment.
- With your Workplace – Through employee giving, employer match, or program partnership and volunteerism.
- Services or Supplies – Donate or discount labor or materials for home builds.
- Recycle Your Ride – Give your car, motorcycle, or RV new life through a Cars for Homes donation.
- Declutter to Donate – Bring gently used home furnishings or home improvement materials to the ReStore.
For inquiries or further information about any of the opportunities above or sponsoring an upcoming project such as the upcoming Cornerstone Development – please contact Chief Development Officer Laine Himmelmann at LHimmelmann@habitatgreatersac.org or (916) 440-1215 x1108.