Veteran Repairs Program
Low-Cost and No-Cost Home Repairs for Veterans:
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento is honored to provide qualified Veteran homeowners with much needed assistance with landscaping and yard maintenance, beautification projects, and critical home repairs.
APPLY TODAY! Our Veteran Repairs Program application period is now open until 4:00pm on Friday, July 29, 2022.
Return completed application to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento via either:
Mail to 819 N. 10th Street, Sacramento, CA 95811 OR email to Repair@HabitatGreaterSac.org
Applications must be received by 4pm on Friday, July 29th, 2022.
- Are you or is someone in your household a Veteran or someone who has served as active military? (Must be able to provide copy of DD 214.)
- Do you live in a home in Sacramento County or Yolo County?
- Do you own your home?
- Do you live on a low or fixed income?
- Do you need help with dry rot or painting the exterior of your home?
- Are you interested in lowering your monthly water bills by installing a beautiful, drought tolerant yard?
- Do you need help with general household maintenance like cleaning your gutters, cutting back limbs before winter, and landscaping?
- Are you and your neighbor trying to figure out how to afford a new good-neighbor fence?
- Are you in need of critical home repairs such as a new roof, HVAC unit, water heater, or other energy efficiency upgrades?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please apply using the links at the top of the page.
If you live or work in Sacramento County or Yolo County and have suggestions for Veteran-related community projects or partnerships, please fill out our Community Partner/Project Suggestion form by following this link. Due to the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to all submissions. A member of our Homeowner Services team will follow up with you if we need further information or are able to pursue the opportunity for partnership.
Sponsor a Veteran Project:
Contact Laine Himmelmann at LHimmelmann@HabitatGreaterSac.org to find out about Veteran-related sponsorship opportunities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Watch the video below to see an example of a recent Veteran Repairs project!
click here to add your name and contact information to our Veteran Repairs e-blast list
Habitat for Humanity provides equal housing opportunity to all.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento has pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. Policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.