Longstanding corporate donor and President of Lofings Lighting, Max Lofing shares why he chooses to donate and support the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento ReStore, “Lofings Lighting is dedicated to supporting the community that has been supporting us for nearly 60 years, and we feel that our donations to the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento ReStore is in line with our business goals and helps us to have a direct impact on our neighbors in a positive way. We will be proudly continuing our support of the organization for years to come.”
Five reasons for donating to the ReStore:
- Giving back to our community. We believe that it is part of our responsibility as successful small business to give back and support the community that supports us.
- It’s fun! We enjoy being able to brighten a person’s life with our donation. (Pun intended.)
- It’s good for business. Having the best lighting selection in all of California means we have a lot of product. Regularly donating helps to keep our inventory fresh and well turned. Nothing gets old around here.
- Our Moral Compass points in the same direction. We built our company on a foundation of quality service and products. At Lofings Lighting we believe that doing the right thing, is the only way to do a thing.
- To have an impact. It doesn’t take much to facilitate change, and giving to the Re-Store helps to make that change happen. We know that our donations make an impact, and that helps to justify continued efforts for donation.
Thank you Lofings Lighting for donating your reusable materials to the ReStore and supporting Habitat’s mission to create a world where everyone has a place to call home.
This year, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento completed and began construction on 8 new homes for low-income families, repaired 32 homes for low-income homeowners, veterans and seniors, diverted over 950,000 lbs. of usable materials from landfills and impacted hundreds of youth and families through our support on 5 community projects at schools, parks, and community gardens that’s more people helped and more impact this year than ever before!
How can you help us support the community in 2019? Donate your excess inventory, discontinued items, return to vendor products or unused building materials to the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento ReStore. Donating to the ReStore provides a cost effective solution to your business by moving those unwanted items out of your warehouse and off your books.
Please contact Melissa Leal Gifts-In-Kind Officer at (916)-440-1215 ex. 1107 or MLeal@habitatgreatersac.org if you are interested in donating. For more information about donating to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore please visit our website.