2020 Wish List - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento
From a decent presentation system and speakers to laptops and a box truck – check out the various unique opportunities to help Habitat through financial. in-kind, material, and professional support this year.
In-Kind Donation Needs
Racking for the Habitat ReStore
We are currently in need of new or used donated Interlake Mecalux style pallet racking (250 liner ft.) and Lozier Corporation style shelving (500 linear ft.) to give our ReStore a much needed makeover! If you work in retail operations or know local retailers that may be able to help please contact us.
Please contact Melissa Leal the ReStore Gifts-In-Kind Officer at (916)-440-1215 ex. 1107 or MLeal@habitatgreatersac.org if you are interested in donating.
- Flatbed Truck: Help us pilot our residential donation program in the ReStore and get our large scale supplies to the sites safety, efficiently, and cost-effectively by donating a flatbedtruck.
IT/Technology Office Needs
- AV/Presentation System: Every year nearly 5,000 people come through our local Greater Sacramento Habitat offices to hear a presentation about our services and programs. Help us move more hearts and minds with a decent and reliable presentation system that enables us to show audible videos of the impact of our work and enable us to give quality and professional orientations and presentations. (Current presentation system pictured above)
Tool Needs (includes but is not limited to)
- Trailer (fully enclosed, open, or dump type)
- Weed eaters or weed mowers
- Breaking Bars
- Skip Loader/Back Hoe (CAT/John Deere)
- Trailer to Haul Skip Loader
- Utility Trailer with Dump Bed
- Laser Level with Tri Pod (2)
- Generators (1 large, 1 small)
- Milwaukee Super Sawzall (5)
- Skill Saw (10)
- Cordless Combo Kits (5)
- Framing Nail Gun (5)
- Finish Nail Gun (5)
- Brad Nailers (5)
- Paslode Cordless Nailer (5)
- Positive Placement Nailer (5)
- 10″ Portable Table Saw (5)
- 12″ Compound Miter Saw (5)
- Portable Air Compressor (5)
- Enclosed Trailer (2)
- Rototiller (3)
- Framing Hammers (30)
- Chalk Boxes (30)
- 3′ Steel Stakes (1,000)
- Speed Squares (30)
- Nail Pullers (30)
- Chain Saw (3)
- Wheelbarrows (20)
- First Aid Kits (20)
- Shovels (50)
- Demo Hammers (Small Jack Hammers)
- Roofing Gun
- Building Supplies
- Light Fixtures
- Household Goods
- Home Decor
- Auction donations for the Habitat Gala
- 12 pallets of bottled water for our volunteers throughout the year
- Restaurant or catering services for VIP build events
- 3 portable construction boomboxes (for music on the jobsite)
- Postage Stamps
- 100 Lightweight Folding Chairs
- Shopping Carts for ReStore
- Reams of office paper
- Paper Goods (hot and cold cups, plates, forks/spoons/knives, napkins) for dedication events.
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels for the office
- USB Drives
Professional In-Kind Skilled Labor and Service Needs
- Public relations and marketing professionals
- Development professionals
Financial (Sponsorship) Opportunities
Help sponsor a new home build or Veteran home repair project!
Get your team together for a day of building on the Habitat jobsite!
Help support Habitat through our premier fundraising event the Hard Hats & High Heels Gala!
All donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided for each donation.