2019 Wish List - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento
From a decent presentation system and speakers to laptops and a box truck – check out the various unique opportunities to help Habitat through financial. in-kind, material, and professional support this year.
In-Kind Donation Needs
- “Mobile Workshop” – Box Truck or Van: With our growing repairs program, we need a mobile workshop to move from project to project with our tools and supplies. A Mobile Workshop would allow us to serve dozens more seniors, veterans, and low-income families a year.
- Flatbed Truck: Help us pilot our residential donation program in the ReStore and get our large scale supplies to the sites safety, efficiently, and cost-effectively by donating a flatbedtruck.
IT/Technology Office Needs
- Presentation System: Every year nearly 5,000 people come through our local Greater Sacramento Habitat offices to hear a presentation about our services and programs. Help us move more hearts and minds with a decent and reliable presentation system that enables us to show audible videos of the impact of our work and enable us to give quality and professional orientations and presentations. (Current presentation system pictured above)
- PC Laptops: Help us stay connected when we’re on the road by donating PC laptops. (10 laptops needed.)
- ipads/Tablets: Help us enter the 21st Century and do away with paper sign-in sheets on the construction site and paper receipts in the ReStore by donating tablets.
- Laser printer
Tool Needs (includes but is not limited to)
- Trailer (fully enclosed, open, or dump type)
- Weed eaters or weed mowers
- Breaking Bars
- Skip Loader/Back Hoe (CAT/John Deere)
- Trailer to Haul Skip Loader
- Utility Trailer with Dump Bed
- Laser Level with Tri Pod (2)
- Generators (1 large, 1 small)
- Milwaukee Super Sawzall (5)
- Skill Saw (10)
- Cordless Combo Kits (5)
- Framing Nail Gun (5)
- Finish Nail Gun (5)
- Brad Nailers (5)
- Paslode Cordless Nailer (5)
- Positive Placement Nailer (5)
- 10″ Portable Table Saw (5)
- 12″ Compound Miter Saw (5)
- Portable Air Compressor (5)
- Enclosed Trailer (2)
- Rototiller (3)
- Framing Hammers (30)
- Chalk Boxes (30)
- 3′ Steel Stakes (1,000)
- Speed Squares (30)
- Nail Pullers (30)
- Chain Saw (3)
- Wheelbarrows (20)
- First Aid Kits (20)
- Shovels (50)
- Demo Hammers (Small Jack Hammers)
- Roofing Gun
- Building Supplies
- Light Fixtures
- Household Goods
- Home Decor
- Wine donations for the Habitat Gala
- Auction donations for the Habitat Gala
- 12 pallets of bottled water for our volunteers throughout the year
- 4 pallets of miscellaneous soda for our volunteers throughout the year
- Restaurant or catering services for VIP build events
- Locations for events (from HYP events to misc. events)
- 4 portable construction boomboxes (for music on the jobsite)
- Postage Stamps
- 100 Lightweight Folding Chairs
- Shopping Carts for ReStore
- Polaroid Camera
- Restaurant Gift Cards to be used as raffle items
- Reams of office paper
- Paper Goods (hot and cold cups, plates, forks/spoons/knives, napkins) for dedication events.
- USB Drives
Professional In-Kind Skilled Labor and Service Needs
- Public relations and marketing professionals
- Development professionals
Financial (Sponsorship) Opportunities
Help sponsor a new home build or Veteran home repair project!
Get your team together for a day of building on the Habitat jobsite!
Help support Habitat through our premier fundraising event the Hard Hats & High Heels Gala!
All donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided for each donation.