Current Projects - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento
New Construction Projects
We are currently building new construction projects on:
Neal Road Project
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento’s Neal Road Project is a 4-home project in North Sacramento.
This North Sacramento project will feature 4, one-story single-family homes.
- 11th Avenue (Oak Park)
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Sacramento specializes in energy efficiency. Our goal for our remodel homes is to achieve efficiency ratings that are 10% better than the existing California Title 24 residential efficiency standard requirements. We will achieve these ratings by installing the following:
- Onsite solar power that can reduce electricity bills by as much as 50% to 60%
- Low-emissivity windows
- Attic insulation
- Tight duct upgrades to existing HVAC systems when possible, which will prevent heat from escaping in the winter and from leaking in during the summer
- Compact fluorescent lighting packages
- Exhaust fans with timers in all bathrooms
- Ridge vent fresh air systems
- On demand water heaters